Thursday, February 5, 2015
Introduction: Part II, Baby
What can I possibly say about the love of my life, my soul mate, my joy, my light? I am not talking about either of my children (great as they are) or my husband of 28 years. I am talking about my Baby. He is now a nine and a half year old Flame Point Siamese Mix with Ice blue eyes.
A little fluff ball with tufts of color when we first found him at the local shelter. Adventurous and sweet at only three weeks old. My sweet boy, Mama's Baby. His legal, real, official name on all his Vet paperwork and his Microchip is Ice ( I will assume from his ice blue colored eyes). As with all cats, he has many names, depending on his mood/attitude or that of the one talking to or at him.
This is Baby when he first came home at three weeks old. He weighed just over 3 pounds and had little hints of color on his nose, ears, and tail.
Baby, Yowler, Bubsi, Stinky, Turkey, Snuggly-wuggly, or so on......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment