Welcome! (Part 1)
To a place for cats and the people who love them. In this space I will create a resource for all things Feline. If it is something a cat craves, claws, connects to, cuddles with, or cries about you will find it here.
Allow me to introduce myself and my two cats, Baby (whose real name is Ice) and Tabitha.
My name is Leslie, I grew up in a house with 5 cats. Not for long though, as my Dad was allergic. The cats had to go. This was long before HEPA filters and Allergen free products. Not until I was grown, married and living on a farm did I get cats again. Three barn cats: Tigger, Poof, and Inky. Inky ran off before we moved off the farm, the other two were sent to a relatives to live temporarily. Tigger ran into the road chasing a squirrel and was hit and killed by a car while Poof decided that living was better at a neighbors. I keep my current cats inside, they are chipped if they run off, still have their claws in case they get out, but have access to a Catio that is screened in and attached to the house. They let us use it sometimes. It is called a porch.
Check back soon for Part 2.
Warmest Regards, Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment